Date: June 2021
Position: Head of Product, Omni-channel messaging (Code OMNIG)
Location: Europe (Remote Access)
Work Time: Full-time
Work Experiences: Telecommunication industry, SMS, MNOs, Aggregators/Carriers, etc
Salary: Based on the Candidate’s experience.
On Behalf of a Telecommunications provider in Europe
Head of Product Omni-channel messaging (Code OMNIG)
We are seeking a ‘Head of Product’, Omni-channel messaging to help lead define and lead next generation.
The essence of the role
We are seeking a seasoned software product leader that has passion for B2C experiences and comes with deep knowledge in building and shipping API based products for a global customer base.
As our new Head of Product, Omni-channel messaging you will:
- Define product strategy for our omni-channel messaging product portfolio
- Manage a team of product managers building messaging APIs, connectors and developer-centric tools
- Work closely with other internal products to drive a better together story
- Be responsible for the entire product life cycle from concept to delivery – collaborating with Marketing, Finance, Sales, Legal, Program Management, UX, Engineering, DevOps and Support
- Own the business case and P&L for the area; define competitive pricing plans and influence GTM plans
Who are you?
In order to contribute in this role you have:
- Credibility and presence necessary to contribute as a senior product leader
- Holistic view of business and comfortable owning product market analysis, customer segmentation, product positioning
- Ability to infer product strategy from a market strategy; gathering and prioritizing product requirements, driving product planning through research and customer feedback, and performing competitive and market problem requirement analysis
- Strong understanding of how technical components impact product development and trade-offs within; must bring a philosophy around product trade-offs and prioritization based on solving important problems vs. chasing near-term revenue
- Has a track record of building, leading, developing and retaining a great product team.
- Ability to work effectively in a nimble environment while scaling the business and organization
- 15+ years experience shipping API and/or SaaS products
- API, developer ecosystem, enterprise software experience must have
- Has built and shipped successful SaaS products for enterprises
- Startup/fast-growing company experience
- Track record of building, leading, developing and retaining a great product team
Do you think that this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code FSDA621 at the required field.