Date: July 2021
Position: Software Engineer in Test (JAVA) (Code SEJ721)
Location: Athens, Greece (Remote)
Work Time: Full-time
Salary: Based on Candidate’s experience + bonus.
On behalf of a ICT Solutions company based in Europe, we are looking for a
Software Engineer in Test (Java) (Code SEJ721)
You will participate in the integration testing activities of software developed components, A daily work routine will include:
- Develop testable features on Java using the Spring framework (version 4 and above);
- Support application delivery to multiple environments on a CI/CD fashion;
- Draft technical documentation and implement proof-of-concepts to support design decisions;
- Participate in agile ceremonies.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- At least 3 years of proven professional experience in Java development and testing using the Spring framework or Java EE;
- Excellent experience in RESTful webservices, JSON processing and ORM technologies;
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver;
- Experience in Robot Framework will be an asset;
- Solid experience in relational databases;
- Solid experience in Jenkins and Git;
- “Automate-everything” culture;
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment;
- Fulfilled military obligations.
What we offer
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
Does it feel like this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code SEJ721 at the required field.