Date: February 2021
Position: A2P/SMS Account Manager (Code AM221)
Location: Europe (Remote Access)
Work Time: Full-time
Work Experiences: Telecommunication industry, SMS, MNOs, Aggregators/Carriers, etc
Salary: Based on Candidate’s experience + bonus.
A Messaging Provider with a Global A2P presence is looking for
A2P/SMS Account Manager
About the Role
The Candidate will be responsible for the A2P business development of the company in the assigned region. Will be responsible for managing the wholesale relations with other Carriers and Aggregators. Interconnects, coverage extension, and new customer acquisition are also among duties. Manage the portfolio of accounts in the Global market under the principle of exceptional customer care.
Oriented to excellent customer support and high-quality service, supports the Sales team in generating new businesses and Identifying new business opportunities with existing clients and new customers.
You Must Have
- At least 2 years of experience in SMS Wholesale Industry (B2B Sales or Account Management, Client Relations, Media and Communication)
- University degree: Sales or Marketing or Business, or any other
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Achieving sales targets established by the management by negotiating buying & selling rates
- Goal Driven, customer care oriented
- Ability to identify opportunities within the designated industries for new-customers acquisition
- Preparation and Execution of contracts with new customers
- “Can do” – attitude
We Do Offer
- Competitive salary based on Candidate’s experience
- Advanced bonus schemes based on KPIs
- Professional and personal growth and development in an international environment
- Participation at international conferences all over the globe
- An exciting career in the ever-evolving messaging environment.
Does it feel like this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code AM221 at the required field.