Date: February 2021
Position: A2P/SMS Senior Technical & Routing Manager (Code: SSTR221)
Location: U.K. (Remote Access)
Work Time: Full-time
Work Experiences: Telecommunication industry, SMS, MNOs, Aggregators/Carriers, etc
Salary: Based on Candidate’s experience + bonus.
A Voice Provider in the United Kingdom with an International presence since 2001, entering the Industry of Wholesale A2P SMS is looking for
A2P/SMS Senior Technical & Routing Manager
About the Role
The Candidate is responsible for monitoring the quality of delivery of the SMS being sent and performing the necessary actions to maintain a high quality of SMS delivery. The Candidate will be the Head of the Routing Department and must have the ability to test new SMS routes, maximize the profit by choosing the proper quality routes, identify problems and make suggestions for the development of the business. Organizes the team according to business development and is responsible for training, supervising, and developing the unit’s stakeholders. The desirable Candidate must be self-motivated and result-oriented, committed, and focused on targeting.
You Must Have
• At least 5 years of practical experience in the routing of SMS and A2P messaging business
• University degree in Economics or Engineering (or equivalent)
• Deep knowledge in SS7 and SMPP protocols
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
• Experience in SMS trading
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Ability to develop new business
• Team Player with the ability to build trustful working relationships
• Resistant to purpose with high development intention, accuracy, orientation to customer’s needs
• Ability to identify opportunities within the designated industries for new-customers acquisition
• Interest in digital media such as the Internet and mobile communications
• Excellent communication skills
• “Can do” – attitude
We Do Offer
• Competitive salary based on Candidate’s experience
• Advanced bonus schemes based on KPIs
• Training and professional development in a multinational environment
• Professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Professional and personal growth
• An exciting career in the ever-evolving messaging environment
Does it feel like this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code SSTR221 at the required field.