Date: July 2021
Position: Commercial/Sales Manager (Code CSMU721)
Location: Athens, Greece
Work Time: Full-time
Salary: Based on Candidate’s experience + bonus.
Our customer is an innovative and forward-looking company focusing on Technology and Information Technology with 25 years of experience and presence in 3 European countries. The company provides integrated web and mobile solutions, helping businesses with their modernization and their adaption to the digital environment.
The expertise and specialization of the team ensure the complete digital transformation of organizations, which notably enhances, not only their professional occupations, but their customers’ experience as well.
For the head office in Athens, Greece, we are currently looking for an experienced professional to take over the position of
Commercial/Sales Manager (Code CSMU721)
- Customer development and creation of new clientele.
- Lead all commercial and sales functions
- Establish targets and sales policy
- Design and implement the Business sales strategy
- Managing the relationship with proposal participants for large scale projects
- Contributing in proposal content
- Solution & Product Presentations to customers
- Collateral & Pre-Sales/Sales Material preparation
You Must Have
- Previous experience of at least 5 years in a relevant role, leading both sales and commercial functions in the sector of information technology.
- Degree in Business Administration or Engineering or similar
- Excellent communication skills in both Greek & English (verbal and written)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Creative and innovative
- Attention to detail
- Team player with “Can Do” Attitude”
- Experience in Public Sector as Presales Bid Manager is a strong asset
- Competitive Salary
- Additional bonus scheme based on performance
- Private health insurance plan
- Modern facilities and a pleasant working environment
Does it feel like this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code CSMU721 at the required field.