Date: July 2021
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Europe (Remote Access)
Work Time: Full-time
Salary: Based on Candidate’s experience
On behalf of one of our customers we are looking for a
Graphic Designer (Code D4GD721)
About the Role
You’ll work on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, posters, product packaging and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual brand.
Working to a brief that has been agreed with the client, creative director or account manager, you’ll develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts for the client’s objectives.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
As a graphic designer you’ll need to:
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- estimating the time required to complete a job
- developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
You Must Have
- Experience with 3D design
- Experience with communication design
- Qualifications in graphic design or similar
- Experience in photography
- Experience with visual art.
We Do Offer
- A competitive salary
- Professional growth and development in an international environment
- Professional, welcoming and supportive environment
- An exciting career in the ever-evolving environment.
Does it feel like this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code D4GD721 at the required field.