Date: June 2021
Position: Lead Full Stack Developer (Code FSDA621)
Location: United Kingdom (Remote Access)
Work Time: Full-time
Salary: Based on Candidate’s experience.
On behalf of an IOT platform provider based in the UK, we are looking to hire:
Lead Full Stack Developer (Code FSDA621)
About the Role
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer with a strong passion for technology and eagerness to deliver tangible and innovative software solutions. Our Full-Stack Developer will serve as a key member of the team and team lead.
The role is to help companies, large and small, to win with IoT. This is done through partner ecosystem and End2End IoT platform Infinity Core, which enables deployment, data collection, processing, and visualisation to manage and monitor connected, smart devices.
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science or other related fields
- 3-5 years of Software engineering experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Continuous Integration, Code-Style Guidelines, Continuous Development and Version Control System in a product-oriented professional working environment.
- Experience in architecting, designing, and developing Front-End and Back-End applications using popular Front-End frameworks, e.g. Angular
- Experience with server-side languages such as Python, NodeJS, PHP, Java.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Familiarity with Kafka
- Knowledge using AWS or Google Cloud
- Good knowledge with source control tools (Git, TFS)
- Experience testing Front-End and Back-End web-applications.
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Experience designing large-scale applications.
- Technical leadership experience
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Competitive remuneration package
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives and freedom to operate
- Flexible and Remote work
- Work alongside the founder in a dynamic environment, together with a team of young people with a compelling vision
- Continuous training, professional and personal development opportunities
Do you think that this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code FSDA621 at the required field.