Date: July 2021
Position: .Net Software Engineer (Code NSE721)
Location: Athens, Greece (Remote)
Work Time: Full-time
Salary: Based on Candidate’s experience + bonus.
On behalf of a ICT Solutions company based in Europe, we are looking for a
.NET Software Engineer, Full-stack (Code NSE721)
Your daily work routine will include:
- Develop testable features on the MS .net and .net core stack using C#;
- Support application delivery to multiple environments on a CI/CD fashion;
- Draft technical documentation and implement proof-of-concepts to support design decisions;
- Mentor and train team members;
- Plan and execute technology upgrades.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- 6-7 years of proven professional experience in C# development using .net and/or .net core;
- Excellent experience in RESTful (WebAPI) and SOAP(WCF) web services, JSON and XML processing;
- Excellent experience in ASP.NET and MVC and MVVM patterns;
- Solid experience in Git;
- Experience in Razor pages;
- Experience in Qlik Sense will be an asset;
- Experience in MS SQL database, Entity Framework;
- Experience in TFS and Azure DevOps experience desired;
- Familiarity with single sign-on technologies and ADFS integration;
- Experience in React, Node.JS and/or Angular will be considered a strong asset;
- “Automate-everything” culture;
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment;
What we offer
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
Does it feel like this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code NSE721 at the required field.