Date: April 2021
Position: Platform Sales Manager (Code: SMP421)
Location: Southeastern Europe (Remote Access)
Work Time: Full-time
Work Experiences: Telecommunication industry, SMS, MNOs, Aggregators/Carriers, etc
Salary: Based on Candidate’s experience + bonus.
A European SMS Software Solution Provider with a leading presence in Messaging Industry is looking to hire
Platform Sales Manager
About the Role
The Candidate formulates and implements sales and marketing plans for the platform sales and leads the sales to achieve the assigned KPIs. He/she is responsible for maximizing service quality, and productivity identifies potential customers, and maximizes customer loyalty and satisfaction. Obtains customer feedback and professionally handles issues. Organizes and suggests various promotional activities for acquiring new business. Keeps abreast of the latest messaging trends and requirements and recommends remedial actions.
You Must Have
- University degree in Economics or Engineering (or equivalent)
- Several years of practical experience in direct sales of software, web services, or electronic goods
- Excellent English skills — both written and verbal; fluency in other foreign languages would be advantageous
- Have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build solid and trustful working relationships
- Must be highly self-motivated and reliable
- Organizational skills are a MUST-HAVE: ability to manage a large volume of sales opportunities in parallel.
- Proficient user of MS Office package, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- High customer orientation, quality thinking, and abstraction ability
- Independent, goal-oriented, and meticulous
- Entrepreneurial thinking, eagerness to work, resilience, and confident manner
- Affinity and interest in digital media, such as the Internet and mobile communications considered a plus.
We Do Offer
- Competitive salary based on Candidate’s experience
- Advanced bonus schemes based on KPIs
- Professional and personal growth and development in an international environment
- Professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Participation at international conferences all over the globe
- An exciting career in the ever-evolving messaging environment.
Does it feel like this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code SMP421 at the required field