Date: June 2021
Position: Senior SMS Sales Manager – (Code: SSMG)
Location: Southeastern Europe (Remote Access)
Work Time: Full-time
Work Experiences: Telecommunication industry, SMS, MNOs, Aggregators/Carriers, etc
Salary: Based on the Candidate’s experience.
Senior SMS Sales Manager – (AD code: SSMG)
The essence of the role
As a SMS Senior Sales Manager you will have a very visible role where your main focus will be growing the SMS clientele. You and your team will be responsible for taking on a lead generation role and for developing and executing new business opportunities. This includes prospecting, research, potential clients, developing referral networks, attending industry conferences and networking events and much more.
As our Senior SMS Sales Manager you will:
- Prospect and analyse relevant verticals/industries.
- Analyse potential clients’ offering, needs and business requirements.
- Initiate new sales activities and build a portfolio of new sales accounts in existing and new verticals.
- Build a regular and consistent contact with a global customer base via telephone, email, LinkedIn, face to face meeting and industry events
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining updated on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Own the full sales cycle, including initial contact, proposal, contract negotiation, deal closing, launch and post sales account management.
- Work with lead generation teams including inside sales, marketing to actively convert leads to opportunities
- Own all processes related to the enterprise accounts and collaborate closely with internal teams (Pre-Sales, Account Managers, Product Managers) and external partners on all aspects of delivery and growth.
- Manage current accounts and develop the business with existing customers, including finding new ways for clients to benefit from our products, solving requests, etc.
- Build own pipeline of new opportunities from net new customers
- Manage regular forecasting and sales activity reporting and evaluate sales against revenue/margin targets and other objectives as set by regional and global sales leadership, and take necessary steps as needed.
Who are you?
- 5+ years of experience in the wholesale SMS industry.
- Ability to create reliable and long-lasting customer relations.
- Proven track record of reaching and overachieving set sales targets
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Telco and CPaaS experience is a plus.
- University Degree in Business, Economics or IT/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Language: English (others a benefit)
Does it feel like this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code SSMG at the required field.