Date: July 2021
Position: Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack (Code SSE721)
Location: Athens, Greece (Remote)
Work Time: Full-time
Salary: Based on Candidate’s experience + bonus.
On behalf of a ICT Solutions company based in Europe, we are looking for a
Senior Software Engineer, Full-stack (Code SSE721)
Your daily work routine will include:
- Develop testable features using the Angular development platform (version 10 and above) and the Java programming language (version 8 and above);
- Implement algorithms to solve complex problems;
- Support application delivery to multiple environments on a CI/CD fashion;
- Draft technical documentation and implement proof-of-concepts to support design decisions;
- Mentor and train team members;
- Plan and execute technology upgrades.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- At least 7 years of proven professional experience in Java development, i.e. Java 8 or upper, Spring (Boot), etc.
- 3-5 years of proven professional experience in UI development using Angular (preferrably Angular 9)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to design and implement complex algorithms
- Excellent experience in RESTful webservices, JSON processing and ORM technologies
- Solid experience in relational databases
- Solid experience in Jenkins and Git
- Familiarity with distributed messaging systems and JPA/PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch databases
- Familiarity with single sign-on technologies
- Ability to design and implement solutions with minimal supervision;
- “Automate-everything” culture
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher)
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment.
What we Offer
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
Does it feel like this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code SSE721 at the required field.