Date: July 2021
Position: SMS Technical Support Engineer (Code TSED721)
Location: Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Serbia or Spain
Work Time: Full-time
Salary: Very good salary depending on experience + bonus.
On behalf of a Telecommunication provider in Europe we are looking for:
SMS Technical Support Engineer (Code TSED721)
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and already has experience in the A2P SMS industry. The individual has demonstrated expertise in resolving customer inquiries in a highly professional manner. Strong analytical and communication skills, as well as natural curiosity approach are essential to ensure the overall alignment of company targets.
Your new role:
- Work closely with new customers during onboarding, supporting them by providing solutions to any technical challenges
- Work closely with account managers and their customers to quickly and effectively analyze and resolve complex technical issues in their daily business
- As second-level support, you serve as our 24/7 First-Level Support’s escalation point to help resolve day-to-day customer and vendor issues on the SMS platform and SMSC
- Focus on enhancing and improving existing functionalities on the platform for customers’ day-to-day business
- Develop, maintain and improve strong relationships with customers’ contact persons
- Proven customer service skills with at least 2 years of experience as a Technical Engineer in telecommunications, preferably in the A2P Messaging industry
- Good understanding of networking protocols, primarily TCP/IP, client/server applications, SMPP, REST/SOAP APIs and other common protocols
- Comfortable with Linux environment, working from CLI, remote management through SSH, analyzing log files and configurations, scripting
- Experienced in extracting and analyzing data using SQL and creating reports
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to process multiple tasks and tickets concurrently and follow through on them to completion
- Excellent communications skills and a team player with experience working in remote, international teams
- Fluent in English and German, French would also be beneficial
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer Science degree preferred
What we offer:
- We offer a secure job in a quickly expanding company
- We nurture an excellent team spirit and a first-rate company culture
- We provide a healthy work-life balance and the opportunity to work remotely
- We pay a great salary alongside a very attractive bonus model
Does it feel like this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code TSED721 at the required field.