Date: July 2021
Position: Test Automation Engineer (Code TAE721)
Location: Athens, Greece (Remote)
Work Time: Full-time
Salary: Based on Candidate’s experience + bonus.
On behalf of a ICT Solutions company based in Europe, we are looking for a
Test Automation Engineer (Code TAE721)
You will participate in the integration testing activities of software developed components, which will include:
- Write and maintain automated test cases
- Support application delivery to multiple environments on a CI/CD fashion
- Draft technical documentation
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years of IT system testing experience, with experience in: creation and execution of functional test cases and design and execution of test automation scripts
- Experience in E2E Automation and manual testing;
- Solid experience in Jenkins and Git
- “Automate-everything” culture
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Basic experience in relational databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher)
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment
What we offer
- Strong team spirit.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allow you to take ownership of your work
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad
Does it feel like this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code TAE721 at the required field.